Monday, February 9, 2009

I HATE DIARYLAND

After giving up totally on i'd-rather-eat-shit-than-use-it-again Diaryland, I have resorted to Blogger. I was supposed to start farkmepumps with a big bang like OH I HAVE A BLOG, LOSERS ! but i decided not to.

n case you (with the ugly hairo) were wondering, I'm not going to blog about boring, irrelevant things like today I went to study but ended up getting embroiled in a food fight with Andy Dick. I'm gonna blog about what's scorching hot.


Like... Pharrell Too Cool For His Hoodie Williams. Dapper or what ?

Beats Kanye Overrated West. I must say.
In case you (stupid) guys have no clue who this Super Dapper gentleman is, he is the one half of The Neptunes (check his Wiki Page). this dude has produced hits for about every single cleavage baring, temper throwing, ego blowng celeb on this planet.


Britney's Slave 4 U
Kelis's Milkshake


Madonna Her Majesty


Justin Timberlake (who looks damn ugly standing next to him)



Snoop Dogg, Common, Kanye West, Gwen Stefani...

ya you about get the picture. to add to his Greatness, he is a full fledged fashion designer.



Billionaire Boys Club / Ice Cream - http://www.bbcicecream.com/


He's formed this dope group called Child Rebel Soldier with Kanye and Lupe Fiasco. Download their music and get high without drugs.


Okay you know a man is HOT when he is a Player. This dude has dated (believe it or not) -
Karolina Kurkova (the world's sexiest woman without a belly button) and Penelope Cruz among many others. Seriously, if Sarah Palin once dated this guy I wouldn't be surprised.
VS Model. Hardcore sia.


Okay so now you know how hard he rocks - let me just end off with his fit physique to show how inferior you are compared to him.

Think Before You Fark With Lil Skateboard P.

More hotness to come....


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment